Classical swine fever virus (CSFV)
Swine fever is the first class legal notifiable communicable disease and a List A disease as determined by the Office of International Epizootics (OIE). It is highly infectious and also has a high fatality rate in swine. Swine fever is caused by swine fever virus (Classical Swine Fever Virus, CSFV) and can be prevented through vaccination.
Antibody and antigen tests should be conducted together for swine fever diagnosis and periodical serological surveillance is crucial especially in the vaccination area.
VDPro® CSFV AB C-ELISA
Blocking ELISA using recombinant E2 protein and monoclonal antibody.
It is used to detect the presence of an anti-E2 antibody in swine serum.
- Offers a rapid, simple and specific method to detect antibodies against CSFV without cross reaction with the antibodies of other Pestiviruses such as Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV) and Border Disease Virus (BDV).
- Shows excellent correlation with Neutralizing Peroxidase-linked Assay (NPLA), an OIE prescribed method.
VDPro® CSFV AG ELISA
Double Antibody Sandwich (DAS) ELISA which is based on a monoclonal antibody to the E2 protein.
It is used to detect virus in blood, white blood cells and tissue samples.
- Lowest limit of detection (LOD) of 10 TCID/mL regardless of CSFV genotype so it is suitable for countries using the LOM vaccine.
- Helps to diagnose quickly with a reagent that can easily process the whole blood sample.
- Color coded buffer system
- Ready-to-use reagent, easy test
- Safety by using recombinant antigen
- High reproducibility and accuracy
- Stable for more than 12 months in cold storage
- Cost savings by using strip plate
|Cat No.||Product Name||Quantity||Manual|
|ES-CSF-01||VDPro® CSFV AB ELISA||192 Tests, 480 Tests||EN|
|ES-CSF-02||VDPro® CSFV Ab c-ELISA||192 Tests, 480 Tests||EN|
|ES-CSF-03||VDPro® CSFV AG ELISA||192 Tests, 480 Tests||EN|