Swine Respiratory Diseases
Swine Respiratory Disease is a chronic disease caused by many types of viruses and bacteria. It can cause a major loss in the productivity of swine. In addition, it is also known to be a complex pathogen related to PRRSV and PCV2 causing diseases such PRDC, PCVAD, etc.
When testing for Swine Respiratory Disease, the comprehensive test of the antibody to swine herd and pathogen test control is more critical than an individual test, and the periodical disease control and data accumulation management is crucial. In order to maintain and manage swine health in a stock farm, vaccinations for six or more of chronic respiratory diseases are needed in addition to periodic serologic tests. Statistical control of the test results is necessary.
VDPro® Swine Respiratory ELISA system has great performance results in the comprehensive swine serum profile controls and offers excellent reliability as well as data compatibility with world-famous testing products.
VDPro® Swine Respiratory System
- The first comprehensive swine respiratory antibody test system in Korea.
- Quantitative test by single dilution(1/100) is possible.
- High concordance rate with global standard assay(IFA, ELISA).
- Suitable for automated test equipment by use of all reagents compatibly.(Except PRRSV AB ELISA)
- Color coded buffer system
- Ready-to-use reagent, easy test
- Rapid test with short reaction time
- High reproducibility and accuracy
- Stability for at least 12 months in the cold storage
- Cost savings by using strip plate
|Cat No.||Product Name||Quantity|
|ES-PRR-01||VDPro® PRRSV VR AB ELISA||480 Tests|
|ES-PRR-02||VDPro® PRRSV LV AB ELISA||480 Tests|
|ES-PRR-03||VDPro® PRRSV AB ELISA||480 Tests|
|ES-PCV-01||VDPro® PCV2 AB ELISA||480 Tests|